May 5, 2011

"Uh Oh" Jonah and Riley would say

a look back

“Raise your hands,” belts Jon Bon Jovi live in concert. I did and my left boob fell off. It was 2006 the only time it has happened. I have these silicone “stickies” I call them that are a Godsend. They stick right to my skin and clasp in front for the added perk of cleavage. The father apart I stick them, the more cleavage I get. I figure since He didn’t bless me with big boobs, it’s only fair He create these silicone cups. I can jump up and down, and they don’t fall off. But apparently, when you sweat a lot – say at a sold-out, jam-packed, heated Bon Jovi concert – the adhesive fails. I can only imagine what the guys standing behind me were thinking as I tried to remedy the situation. I tried to re-stick the boob while trying to look like I didn’t have my hand down my shirt, re-sticking a boob. There I was fumbling with a nude silicone jelly in front of Jon Bon Jovi (who I did get to touch when his leather-clad body was arms length from my seat). Luckily, the shirt I was wearing was belted under my boobs so the rogue stickie didn’t fall. My right side was good and my left – floppy. I borrowed my sister’s sweater. I was so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment