April 18, 2011

Brazilian Bottoms

I love Anthropologie. The clothes, the candles, the housewares. I'm especially in love with their window displays and product packaging. But today I was so excited I found a beautiful floral top and matching brown linen pant for the kids' birthday party, well until... I stumbled upon my ass in the dressing room mirror and bent over to get a better look. I definitely don’t look like this at home. What was I thinking? Did I really spend 30 minutes evaluating the entire line of swimsuit bottoms from Victoria Secret and decide on the cheeky one for this summer? Low rise. Hot short. Mid-scoop. No. I decided the Brazilian cheeky cut was the answer to all of this pimply cellulite. I haven’t worn so much as a side string bottom, let alone a situation where my butt cheeks hang out. I have to be the only woman who is on the brink of 35, a few months from giving birth, and so delusional she buys a swimsuit just short of a thong.

No comments:

Post a Comment